If you have questions about Audi or our products but are not a journalist, please contact our customer service department at:
Audi at the GREENTECH FESTIVAL 2022
- Strong voices at the GREENTECH CONFERENCE: In a fireside chat, Silja Pieh, Head of Corporate Strategy, will discuss “Circularity!”; Johanna Klewitz, Coordinator for Sustainability in the Supply Chain, will talk about “Supply Chain, Circularity, and Net-Zero-Industries”
- KOA22, Berlin’s first HR conference for women, will add to the conference: Miriam Mayer-Ebert, Head of General Services, will offer insights into “People Sustainability and Better Normal”; Denise Mathieu, Head of Diversity Management, will host a master class on “D&I at Audi: The Little ABC of Diversity”
- Audi's exhibition presence will focus on circular economy, sustainability in production and the supply chain, the Audi charging hub, and the Audi e-tron GT
- The Audi Environmental Foundation is starting the third project phase with Nunam: an electric rickshaw is available for test rides
- All information in the new Audi sustainability hub
#TogetherWeChange – The GREENTECH FESTIVAL 2022 is getting started under that motto. Europe’s biggest festival for green innovation, inspiration, and ideas will take place between June 22-24, 2022 on the grounds of Berlin’s former Tegel airport. Once more, Audi is a founding partner of the international sustainability conference and offering wide-ranging insights into its own sustainability projects. At its exhibition stand, visitors will learn about the technologies and concepts that the company has developed and put into practice to improve sustainability in its value chain. At the same time, the GREENTECH FESTIVAL will also include KOA22: Berlin’s first HR festival for women will network talent from numerous industries.